NOVA Entertainment has an exciting opportunity for an eager Podcast Assistant Producer to join our team in Sydney. Reporting to the Executive Producer, you will be responsible for assisting with the development and creation of original podcast content in a growing team.
What You'll Do:
You will assist in the production of original podcasts across Nova Entertainment from ideation through to publishing and promotion.
The Podcast Assistant Producer will be responsible for researching, talent outreach, booking guests, writing editorial to support promotion and social media management to name just few aspects of this vital role.
You will work on several shows in various stages of production. You should be detail-oriented, deadline-driven, growth-minded, and comfortable working in both a team and independently.
Skills You'll Have:
- Minimum 2 years production experience
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to prioritize work, and a track record of turning around audio on a tight deadline
- Editorial writing skills – both articles and scripts
- The ability to research content (stories, fact checking, angles, etc), talent and the podcast environment in Australia
- Proficiency in social media management across all major networks – and suggesting innovative ways of using for podcast projects
- Proficiency of using web CMS systems
- Proficiency in understanding social and podcast analytics
- Liaising across teams (commercial, marketing, editorial)
- Assisting with monthly reporting
- The ability to edit audio is preferred but not essential
- Eagerness to take direction and grow in the position
Why work at NOVA?
- Unlimited access to our Life+ Wellbeing program and Glue+Perks benefits program
- A fun and vibrant workplace culture with the genuine prospects of internal promotions, lateral moves and secondments
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then what are you doing still reading this? Apply now! We can't wait to meet you!