Who We Are
NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful radio brands Nova, smoothfm, FIVEaa, Star 104.5, GOAT & EXP. We have a mission to create and share great experiences.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Performance, you will lead Nova’s digital audio & product innovation lifecycle for audience and enterprise.
What You'll Do
- Lead our product strategy with a particular focus on voice/digital audio
- Identify new products, applications, and channels for engaging our audience
- Build the business case and justification for resource allocation. Win over the hearts and minds of others in your ideas
- Using data to gain practical insights that drive decisions to improve our products is practically instinctual to you
- Manage the solution delivery and integration of new products
- Manage the lifecycle of our existing products and apps
- Work in an agile environment and thoroughly document our product journey in Confluence
- Experience in creating and launching innovative apps/products that delights users within the business caveats of time and budget – digital audio/voice experience is highly beneficial
- Relentlessly curious, soothsayer for future trends, customer-centricity isn’t just a buzz term to you
- Relationships; you can’t do it alone. Establishes close relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Experience in herding cats helpful
- You have an unparalleled intuition radar for new innovations but you mine the data for ideas and insights to support the business case
- A highly organised, trustworthy, self-starter who works well with ambiguity, and is comfortable managing multiple complex projects in an energetic fast-paced environment
- You are fun to work with!
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years of product development and management
- 3+ years of being the lead in launching new products/services
- You can play well with others. You can communicate (not just talk) to Devs, sales, marketing, partners, etc.
- Voice search/assistant experience is ideal
- Media experience is a bonus, but your preternatural curiosity will serve you well in getting to speed quickly
If this sounds like you or someone you know, what are you doing still reading this, apply now!